RSS Feed Our RSS feed for the latest website news en-us Tue, 29 Sep 2020 03:18:26 EEST Tue, 29 Sep 2020 03:18:26 EEST How Do I Approach The Topic Of Dating...& I am The Parent_Autism Dating <p>Broaching the subject of dating, love, sex or any of the above can be a little on the icky side if the conversation is between parents &amp; children. You&rsquo;re not alone.&nbsp;</p> <p>According to a 2020 survey by Psychology Today, 97% of parents discuss dating &amp; sex with their children. That leaves just 3% that feel too awkward to ev.. Know when to let go of your child <p>I Know It&rsquo;s Time To Let Go But How&hellip;</p> <p>So you are a parent and your child is now an adult&hellip;add on to that the fact that your child lives with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or other special need. Guess what?&nbsp; It&rsquo;s time&hellip;let the strings loosen a bit.&nbsp; If you need to start slow then add these habits .. Outgoing Support for your child_Autism Dating Website <p>How Do I Help My Child Be More Outgoing?</p> <p>Having a child on the spectrum can be challenging at times. You may have asked yourself why is my child different from his/her peers? Why is socializing so difficult for my child? ASD is a condition that affects social interaction, communication, and behavior. They are having a difficult time so.. How to stick with New Years Resolution_Autism Dating Website <p>On behalf of everyone at Uneepi, we hope you are having a great start to the New Year. Now with each New Year, everyone always speaks about resolutions. You will see people declare that this is the year that they will lose weight, save money, or finally take that trip they have always wanted. However, eighty percent of people who start resolutio.. Gift Ideas for the holidays -- Autism Dating Website & App <p>Give the Gift of an Experience this Holiday Season&hellip;</p> <p>Being risk takers, taking chances, turning mundane routines upside down don&rsquo;t exactly qualify as characteristics of someone living with ASD&hellip;but these wouldn&rsquo;t be such terrible traits!</p> <p>If you are a family member of an adult living with ASD, please no.. Is Uneepi Meant for Me?_Autism Dating <p>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<strong>Is Uneepi The Right Site For Me?</strong></p> <p>So Uneepi is a lifestyle site for adults living with Autism Spectrum Disorder or for those who are super-shy. Maybe you f.. How To Be Witty_Autism Dating Webiste <p><strong>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nb.. Keeping Friends_Autism Dating Site <p>You know how the story goes.</p> <p>Someone catches your eye online, and you send him or her a message. Then another, then another, and another until you finally go on your first date. The first date is a success, so you schedule another, and that date goes well, so you decide to go on another to keep the good times rolling. Before you know i.. Woman's perspective on what to wear on a date_Autism Dating Website's-perspective-on-what-to-wear-on-a-date_Autism-Dating-Website/index.html <p>First dates can be a little nerve wrecking, but with the right mind set and confidence it can lead to a great experience. Here are couple of points on that first date look.&nbsp;<br /> <br /> &bull; Look presentable . First and main thing is - be clean. Have your nails cut , painting them is optional, if you choose to , I would suggest a very .. Man's perspective on what to wear on a date_Autism Dating Site's-perspective-on-what-to-wear-on-a-date_Autism-Dating-Site/index.html <p>First date jitters&hellip; the challenge of figuring out what to wear can be one of the most daunting. Not wanting to look to informal while also not wanting to overdo it and be too formal can be the utmost challenge. For me, I try to keep first date dress casual. I start off with pants, typically wearing a fitted pair of dark jeans accompanied ..